
We are in the middle of Brant's second year of little league. He loves it! In fact, last Saturday, while playing second base, he caught a line drive and doubled off the runner at first. Dad was so proud!
One of the fun things we did was let the boys choose the team name. We are sponsored by Grandville Plumbing ("GP" on the hats) and our colors are grey and black. I thought I'd put a few of the options they considered here as a multiple choice test. Which one do you think they overwhelmingly chose?
A. The Tigers (ala Detroit Tigers)
B. The Grey Pirahnas (GP matches the hat)
C. The Ball-Eating Mermaids (speaks for itself...)
D. The Plungers (obviously a plumber's tool)
E. The Snakes (another plumber's tool)
Any guesses? I'll give the answer in a day or two (if I get enough guesses!).

4 comments:
I'm going to guess "The Tigers", although I'm hoping that the "Gray Pirahnas" is the right answer.
I'm guessing Brant would favor "The Snakes"!
Opa
I'm wishing that "Grandville Mud Hens" was one of the choices seeing that grey is their color and they are sponsored by a plumber. But alas, it isn't.
David
With Brant on the team they didn't even consider the Cubs?!
I'm betting on the Plungers.
Post a Comment