We are back home again! We arrived last night and are in the process of getting our lives back in order again after 2 weeks in China.
It was a wonderful trip and we are very thankful to have had the opportunity to go! I'd love to post some pictures here, but I dropped my camera just before we came home and it won't turn on. So I've got pictures being printed and CDs being made at Meijer, but I can't load them onto my computer.
I'll post pictures and give more information when I get them...
Thanks for all your prayers while we were gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
welcome back -renee
Welcome home!
We're looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures - but most of all looking forward to seeing you SOON!!
Welcome home!
Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
The Lepines....
welcome home. can't wait to talk to you about the trip. hard to believe it's over!
Post a Comment