6.05.2007

Significant Weight Loss

Brant lost significant weight over the past 24 hours. Besides the tooth that he worked out of his bottom jaw, he also got sheered tonight. His dream of having long hair like Dirk Nowitzki ended with a big pile of hair laying on the kitchen floor. To me he looks like at totally different kid!

Before:

After:


3 comments:

David Meyer said...

I recognize the child on the right, but I've never met that kid on the left before in my whole life!

I sure like that summer haircut!

Anonymous said...

Haircut looks great Brant!

I certainly hope there was some $$$ under your pillow this morning.

Tony said...

Stacey and I talked this morning...we liked his long hair! This cut will be perfect for our trip, but we will probably let him start growing it out again if he wishes.

And yes, the toothfairy remembered to come (about 5 minutes before he woke up!).