Last Saturday Brant had his very first organized baseball game ever. He was so proud to put on his uniform (with the name of a local dentist on the front...what kind of end-of-year party does a dentist's office throw for their team...free toothbrushes for everyone?). I got to coach first base as his got his first hit (I believe the ball almost made it to the shortstop). What fun! (Was it bad of me to have my camera with me as I coached first base?) I doubt he'll have a career with the Tigers, but the Cubs might be an option!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If the first base coach ever gets into a dispute with the ump on whether or not the runner was actually out, he could always use photo evidence to prove his case that the runner was safe! Not that I think the first base coach would challange an ump!
At this level there is not difference between the first base coach and the ump! Although I did argue with myself about one of the calls...
Tonight is game #2. Should be fun!
Post a Comment