Today was a big day at the Meyer home. We made a family trip to the mall to get our daughter's ears pierced. I took a picture just to prove it!While at the mall, we also witnessed a serious brawl between two cell-phone kiosk workers (and they even worked for the same service!). Between the brawl, long lines, huge numbers of people and less than helpful employees, Stacey and I both asked each other why we come to the mall. I guess one trip a life-time to get my daughter's ears pierced is a good enough reason!

2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Erin!
I remember in my youth desperately wanting to get my ears pierced. My dad wouldn't let me until I was 16. By the time 16 rolled around, I just never ended up getting it done!
congratulations grandaughter, enjoy now Oma will have something to give you for birthday and Christmas. Any special kind of earrings you are yearning for?
love Oma
Post a Comment