3.17.2007

Odyssey of the Mind

This morning Brant participated in his first Odyssey of the Mind competition. What fun! The assignment for the team was to create an 8 minute production based around finding a time capsule. Brant's team picked ancient Egypt. The greatest moment was when Brant came out with a black wig and white "skirt" (he had made both) as an ancient Egyptian. I had never been to an Odyssey competition before. It was great to see so many young people being being challenged to be so creative!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to go Brant! I hope Mom and Dad took pictures so others can see too!

Tony said...

We took pictures and I'll have to send them your way. I'm still trying to figure out how to get pictures from my camera to post here on the Blog. I'll keep trying to figure that out!

Heidi said...

Blogging is what finally caused me to like digital cameras. I was always the holdout for traditional photography, but it's gotten tiring to wait for developing and then to have to scan something before I can post it!